Waerebo Tour 3 Days is our Waerebo Village Tour Package - Flores Island Indonesia. Waerebo tour will start and finish in Labuan Bajo. This is adventure trekking tour to remote village located in Manggarai Regency.
Waerebo Tour takes 6 hours drive to Denge Village, afterthat continue trekking to Waerebo Village. On the way visit some beautiful village, these are Cunca Wulang, Cancar Spider Rice field and some interesting nature spot.
Waerebo is a traditional adat village situated in the highland of Manggarai. The people of Waerebo have kept their traditions intact ever since their ancestors decided to settle in the area. It is belived that their ancestor, Empo Maro , came from Minangkabau, on the western part of the island of Sumatra. Empo Maro and members of his family sailed through the ocean and landed in Labuan Bajo, Flores. They continued their journey northwards until they came to a place called Waraloka . according to the local lore told by Waerebo elders, Empo Maro then moved from one village another, starting from Waraloka to Nangapa’ang then to Popo, Liho, Modo , Golo Ponto, Ndara living ever since
It is said that Empo Maro decided to settle in Waerebo as he received a divine message to move to anotherplace in the east. His descendants have kept their village intact to this day.” Neka hemong kuning agu kalo” is a saying by which the people of Waerebo live ,meaning that. Waerebo is their unforgettable land of birth and inheritance the people of Waerebo are not tempted to move to choose to stay in their highland village and maintain their culture and tradition. Since 2008, Waerebo has seen efforst of revitalisation in their village and more specifically to their adat house ,with the help of organisations such as Rumah Asu foundation and Tirto Utomo foundation. The locals did all the reconstruction process, ensuring that the sanctity and the originality of the traditional adat house are preseverd, while simultaneously educating their young how to maintain their culture the hard work paid off.on 27 Agustus 2012 UNESCO gave to the people of Waerebo the Award of Excellence in UNESCO Asia Pacifik Award For Cultural Heritage Conservation the highest award in the field of cultural heritage conservation.
D1/ CUNCA WULANG WATERFALL – CANCAR - WAEREBO LODGE (D)
- 07:00 – 07:15 Meeting service with your guide. Pick up at Hotel in Labuan Bajo, Loading Luggage
- 07:15 – 08:30 Depart to Warsawe.
- 08:30 – 10:30 Trekking to Cunca Wulang waterfall (1 hrs) accompanied by escort and guide. (not allow to swimming without life jackets)
- 10:30 – 12:00 Depart to Lembor
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch at Local restaurant (personal expenses)
- 13:00 – 14:00 Depart to Cancar
- 14:00 – 15:00 Trekking to see spiderweb rice field from view point
- 15:00 – 19:00 Drive to Dintor
- 19:00 Dinner, stay and overnight at Waerebo Lodge
Accomodation : Waerebo Lodge
D2 / WAEREBO VILLAGE (BLD)
Note: please leave your luggage in the car, bring jacket, toiletries,dry bag, rain cover, trekking shoes, mineral water, snack and valuable things to Waerebo village.
- 07:00 – 08:00 Breakfast and preapatation before trekking
- 08:00 – 12:00 Trekking from Denge starting point to Waerebo Village accompanied by local guide and porter. ( 2 - 3 hrs)
- 12:00- Arrive in Waerebo Village, welcoming by head of the village with waeluu ritual. Stay and overnight at Mbaru Niang / Guest House. stay and overnight at 1 conical house. Sleeping along with other travelers ( Mats, pillow and blanket). Lunch and Dinner will serve.
Accomodation : Waerebo Village
D3 / DENGE – LABUAN BAJO (BLD)
- 07:00 – 08:00 Breakfast
- 08:00 – 11:00 Trekking to Denge Village
- 11:00 – 11:30 Get on Car and transfer to local restaurant
- 11:30 – 13:00 Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 13:00 – 19:00 Drive to Labuan Bajo (stop over some interest place or photostop)
- 19:00 - Transfer at hotel in Labuan Bajo
|2 - 3 Persons||4 - 5 Persons||6 - 7 Persons||8 - 10 Persons|
|Rp 3,600,000||Rp 2,900,000||Rp 2,700,000||Rp 2,350,000|