Bajawa - Bena Village Tour From Labuan Bajo is our Flores Tour Package. where tour will start from pick up service at hotel in Labuan Bajo. Bena is traditional community located about 16km from ngada’s capital city, Bajawa. It is the most visited village in the district and is famous for its impressive stone formations, ancestral shrines, Ngadanese-style house, and its traditional way of life. The village takes the shape of a rectangle and comprises 18 traditional houses in clan system. Bena people have agreed to conserve their traditional way of life, which includes preserving their ikat weaving technique.
Bena Village Tour will start from Labuan Bajo by pick up service at your hotel to Komodo Airport, afterthat continue to Bajawa to visit iconic destination in Bajawa. Duration of tour will be three days.
Tour Program :
D1 Labuan Bajo – Bajawa Airport – So’a Hot Spring – Hotel
- Tour will start from Labuan BAjo by pick up at hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Transfer to Labuan Bajo Airport, catch flight at 12:00 to Bajawa Airport.
- Arrive at Bajawa Airport, first visit is So’a Hot Spring.
- Afterthat continue to Bajawa town. Check in at hotel and free program.
D2 Wolobobo Hill – Bena Traditional Village – Luba Village – Malanage Hot Spring – Tololela Village
- Breakfast at hotel and today you will explore Bajawa by visiting iconic places.
- First visit Wolobobo Hill to see beautiful panorama of Ebulobo Volcano, Inerie Volcano and Bajawa town from the view point.
- Visit Bajawa Coffee production house, Bajawa coffe is Arabica tasty and strong coffee that exported to America and Europe
- Visit Bena Traditional Village; one of Ngadanese traditional village, takes the shape of a rectangle and comprises 18 traditional houses in clan system. Bena people have agreed to conserve their traditional way of life, which includes preserving their ikat weaving technique.
- Enjoy your self in the warm water that flow from cold s and hot natural spring combine in a natural river.
- Soft trekking to Tololela Village, here you will stay and overnight at Sa’o / traditional house of Ngadanese. At night, watching traditional music instrument performed by local people.
D3 Bajawa Traditional Market – Bajawa Airport – Labuan Bajo
- Depart to Bajawa Market to see local people activities
- Transfer to the airport, Flight at 11:00 to Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo, transfer to Hotel and tour finish